A cookie is a small file that is stored in a user's computer. Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website, by allowing us to monitor which pages our users find useful or not. Cookies are essential for internet operations, contributing numerous advantages to interactive service provision and making it easier to browse and use our website. Note that cookies cannot harm your PC.
- session cookies: are temporary cookies that stay in your browser cookie file until you quit the webpage, so that they are never stored in a user's hard disk. Information obtained through these cookies is used for analysing traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, they enable us to provide a better experience by improving content and helping with its use.
- Permanent cookies: are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiry date. Cookies will stop working after that date. We generally use them to provide shopping, registration and language services.
List and description of cookies
|Strictly necessary cookies|
|Strictly necessary cookies such as those that are used for correct browsing or which allow payment of goods or services requested by users or cookies that are used for ensuring the webpage content is downloaded efficiently.|
|SESS667a21465a741abb2c9498c479f4f121SESScf6530073b52778c08cedc24aa07bbb1||These cookies keep the user's session in the system|
|JSESSIONID, session, PHPSESSID, wordpress_bd9c4397ef2694009c9fea022f427731||These cookies keep the user's session in the system|
|mxidioma1||Language setting cookie|
|state1||Portal internal system cookie|
|BIGipServerpool-http-80-iweb-181-182, SERVERID||Load balancing|
|Third-party cookies||Analytical cookies|
|Third-party cookies such as those used by social media networks or external add-on content such as Google maps.
El nostre web utilitza també serveis de tercers que podrán instal·lar cookies per millorar l’experiència d‘usuari (el rendiment del web per exemple). Pot btenir més información sobre les seves polítiques de seguretat a:”
|Analytical cookies for the purposes of periodic maintenance and ensuring the best possible service for users. Websites normally use analytical cookies to gather statistical data on the activity.|
Additional safeguards - cookie management
Please read your browser's help section carefully for further information on how to activate its "private mode". You can visit our webpages even if your browser is in "private mode", although your browser might not be optimal and some utilities might not operate.
As an additional safeguard to those described above, the cookie register can be enabled so it only operates on your acceptance when the browser is installed or updated, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time by using the available content and privacy settings options.
Many browsers allow users to activate a private-browsing option, under which cookies are always erased after their visits. This private browsing is known by various names, depending on each browser.
You will find a list below of the more common browsers and the various names for this "private browsing":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 7 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 26 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 34 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 39 and above; incognito