New release available: SENAITE.CORE v1.3.0
Version 1.3.0 is not a hotfix release, it rather comes with a lot of changes
that require additional care when planning the update. If you have your own
add-on, please review the changes to check beforehand if some parts of your
add-on require modifications.
Most of the base code has been refactored keeping in mind the following
- Less complexity: less code, better code
- High test coverage: lower chance of undetected bugs
- Boost performance: better experience, with no delays
- Improve security: rely on Zope's security policies
- Code responsibility: focus on core functionalities and let other add-ons to deal with the rest (senaite.lims, senaite.core.listing, etc.)
- Besides of this refactoring, this version also comes with a myriad of new functionalities and enhancements: full-fledged sample partitions, reinvented listings and results entry, new adapters for extensibility, etc.
Version 1.3 is the result of hard, but exciting work at same time. Four months
of walking through valleys of tears and fighting hydras. Four exciting months to
be proud of.
Diff stats - delta between v126.96.36.199 and v1.3.0:
1,144 files changed, 156,409 additions and 188,653 deletions
Please also note the new releases of the following Add-ons:
SENAITE LIMS: https://pypi.org/project/senaite.lims/1.3.0
SENAITE IMPRESS: https://pypi.org/project/senaite.impress/1.2.0
SENAITE CORE LISTING: https://pypi.org/project/senaite.core.listing/1.1.0
SENAITE CORE SUPERMODEL: https://pypi.org/project/senaite.core.supermodel/1.2.0likes